Find out all about the podcast on a mission to change Logistics for the better…
Logistics may be a thriving industry and great career path, but there are a few well-documented issues that we still need to tackle.
You see, like many other sectors, Logistics is trying to keep up in areas that are increasingly important to professionals across the UK. From mental health to diversity in Logistics and everything in between, it’s become more essential than ever for industry leaders to start conversations and drive change.
And that’s exactly what they’ve been doing – with the Rerouting Logistics podcast as their platform!
What is Rerouting Logistics?
- Diversity and women in Logistics.
- Driver mental health.
- Closing the Logistics age gap.
- Spreading the word about careers in Logistics.
- The future of the sector.
Featured podcast guests
In each Rerouting Logistics episode, Beverley Bell sits down with big industry names to drive key conversations forwards.
Here’s what Beverley and her guests discussed in Series One:
- Sharon Kindleysides (CEO of CILT): women working in Logistics and the importance of Diversity & Inclusion.
- Richard James Smith (MD of the Road Haulage Association): mental health and whether taxpayer money should subsidise Transport & Logistics.
- Steven Granite (Chairman of Abbey Logistics Group): the age gap in Logistics, career opportunities, and running a successful business.
- Leon Daniels (CILT President): attracting the next generation and Britain’s place as a world leader in Transport.
- Clare Bottle (Chief Executive of the UK Warehousing Association): working in warehousing and the origins and obstacles of Women in Logistics.
Will there be a second series?
Yes, a second series of Rerouting Logistics has been confirmed!
With a new angle on interviewees and starting essential conversations, Beverley Bell and the team at Aspion Search are planning a more provocative take on the popular podcast – so watch this space.
Keeping up with Rerouting Logistics
Unfortunately, that’s all we can say right now…
But, to stay up to date on the latest Rerouting Logistics podcast news, make sure you follow the Aspion Search LinkedIn page. You’ll also get insider access to featured industry roles, the latest sector news, and specialist recruitment insights, direct from the Search & Selection experts.
And, of course, if you have any questions about the support we can offer – whether you’re looking for top talent or a new opportunity – don’t hesitate to get in touch:
Call Us: 0151 209 2050
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Image Credit: Thomas Canning