Transport Planner – Wednesbury
£25,000 – £28,000
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Planner to join a reputable and expanding business.
They are seeking a Transport Planner to support the current transport operation in the management of route planning and customer service
- General haulage planning experience is essential
- Excellent system based transport planning experience
- Experience in route planning for HGV’s
- Previous experience within a fast paced transport planning position
- Experience of using Webfleet and ManData is desirable
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent decision making
- Good geographical knowledge of Midland and South East
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Route planning collections and deliveries UK wide for same day and next distribution
- Monitoring driver performance
- Review driver routes and plan to maximise efficiency
- Keep all customers informed of all failed services or significant delays
- Provide the communication link between customers and drivers
- Managing your driver’s daily activities in line with the Working Time Directive and Driving hours.
- Ensuring every customer receives excellent customer service
If you have Transport Planner experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.