Sales Coach / Internal Recruiter
Up to £40k DOE
We are looking for a Sales Coach and Internal Recruiter to coordinate recruitment and training activities that will help support the sales team leaders and Director of Operations, and grow and maximise our sales team’s performance.
The Sales Coach and Internal Recruiters responsibilities will include the recruitment and mentoring of new salespeople, designing training courses and producing training materials, and coordinating and completing training activities.
To be successful in this role, you will have a good understanding of recruitment methods, sales techniques and the poses the ability to motivate.
Ultimately you will help our team grow, and aid our new salespeople to develop their skills and ultimately achieve their targets and goals.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source and recruit candidates using job boards and databases.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection methods
- Assess applicants’ experience, knowledge, skills and ability
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges/local businesses etc
- Onboard and train new salespeople and work closely with management and HR.
- Identify individual and team training needs
- Develop material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
- Act as a consultant to new salespeople and provide advice and guidance to develop their skills and to cope with the ongoing pressures of a sales role.
- Design training courses using role-playing activities, real-world examples (recordings) and gamification.
- Set learning and development objectives for the sales team
- Record progress and gather feedback for development purposes.
- Evaluate employees’ performance after each training
- Develop and coordinate team building exercises.
- Identifying and proposing business changes to increase retention of sales staff
- Identify sales role and process changes within the sales role to increase retention rate of sales staff
- Identify tools and resources for sales staff to create efficiency’s that improve the roles of the sales staff, therefore increasing retention rates.
- Create a sales environment like culture which is competitive and fun.
- Provide sales staff with support on a day to day basis where required to maintain a motivated team.
- Identify any reoccurring themes in products or pitch that can be improved.
If you have any questions about the role then do not hesitate to get in touch with John Nesbitt on 0151 209 2050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org