MECHANICAL FITTER’S REQUIRED – EXCITING PROJECT/SHUT DOWN WORK
Salary: (£13P/H) – Permanent Roles available after shutdown
Location: Northwich – Bury – Manchester – Surrounding areas
Sector / Industry: Utilities/Fabrication
Job Reference: JW903080
SHUT DOWN WORK – SEPTEMBER STARTS – PERMANAT ROLES AVAILABLE ON COMPLETION
Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter, that has a background within the Utilities industry?
Component in Structural Pipe work and being able to work in a busy environment?
Would you be interested in playing a big part in an exciting long term framework, that has been achieved by a business who are rapidly growing!!!
Looking for guaranteed work that offers stability!
If yes to all the above are you a considering a exciting new permanent role or open to contract work – please get in touch with me for more details…
- Permeant Position
- £13.00 p/h – Saturdays 1.5 – Sunday – Double time
- Shut down requires 10 straight days – 10 hour shifts
- Perm role after shutdown – Working hours: Monday to Thursday – 08:00am – 5:00pm / Friday – 07:00am – 4:00pm
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Car parking on site
- Consistent opportunities to progress
You must have the below qualifications/skills to apply:
- Pipefitting/welding experience
- Structural Pipe work installation
- First Aid training – IPAF (Bonus)
- CSCS Card.
- Driving Licence
- Pipework installation
- Installing hand railing systems
- Repairs on Bio screens, filter beds, gas holders, storm tankers
- Installation and removal of mechanical equipment
- Working closely as per risk assessments adhering to Health & Safety
- Working to deadlines and targets.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Mary.Kennedy@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Mary Kennedy – Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.