Are you ready for this year’s UK Metals Expo? Here’s everything you need to know…
Your guide to the Metals industry’s must-attend annual event:
- What is the UK Metals Expo?
- What’s on at the UK Metals Expo 2023?
- Getting tickets to the UK Metals Expo 2023.
- Aspion Search at the UK Metals Expo 2023.
What is the UK Metals Expo?
Held annually at the NEC in Birmingham, the UK Metals Expo is an event that brings everyone in the Metals industry together. Individuals and organisations from across the Metals supply chain will be represented, and key topics in the industry tackled.
In the organising body’s own words, the aim of the expo is to:
- Foster relationships and maximise opportunities across the Metals supply chain.
- Advance education, share best practices, and drive innovation in the industry.
- Position the Metals industry in the circular economy.
- Showcase top solutions across the supply chain.
And, this year, the event will be double the size! So, you can expect more than 200 exhibitors (Aspion Search included), 100 speakers, over 50 hours of CPD-accredited learning opportunities, plus thousands of industry professionals to attend.
Planning to go? Then clear your calendar for the 13th and 14th of September 2023!
What’s on at the UK Metals Expo 2023?
The UK Metals Expo’s conference programme has been endorsed by the UK Metals Council and includes more than 50 seminars from industry leaders, covering topics ranging from decarbonisation to the UK’s industrial strategy. The sessions will be held across four theatres, each with its own area of focus:
- Theatre 1: Made in the UK.
- Theatre 2: Sustainability and the Circular Economy.
- Theatre 3: Innovation and Technology.
- Theatre 4: Supply Chain, Trade and Policy.
Between sessions, you’ll have the once-in-a-year opportunity to network with exhibitors and attendees from across the country, all under one roof! So, whether you go on day one or day two, you can expect to get plenty out of the event.
Getting tickets to the UK Metals Expo 2023
Want to know the best bit? Attendance at the UK Metals Expo is completely free!
In other words, if you want to take advantage of this brilliant opportunity to get ahead of the curve and make great connections, it won’t cost you a penny.
Simply fill in the Visitor Registration form on the expo’s website for full access to the event, and get yourself to Birmingham on the 13th and 14th September.
We’ll see you there…
Aspion Search at the UK Metals Expo 2023
A team of our top talent consultants will be available to talk across both days, covering topics such as:
- Closing the age gap in the Metals talent market.
- Improving diversity, equity and inclusion in Metals.
- Our proven recruitment process, where we add value, and how our industry-leading success rates could benefit you.
We might also be hosting a couple of competitions that we’re sure you’ll be interested in…
Get in touch today – or drop someone from team Metals a message on LinkedIn today: