Goods In / FLT Driver Counter Balance
Job Title: Goods In / FLT Driver Counter Balance
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing / Metals
Job Reference: MK040621
Are you an experienced operative looking to work in a fast pace environment?
Are you passionate about growing with a fast expanding business with guaranteed stability?
Are you a quick learner & like to be challenged daily?
Have a least one year’s experience in a Warehouse using FLT Counter Balance?
Happy to work a rotating shift pattern and have your own transport?
If so I would like to hear from you!!!
MUST HAVE A DRIVERS LICENCE
• Permeant Position
• Monday to Friday – 5.00am-1.30pm / 1.00pm – 9.30pm alternative weeks.
• 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
• Company Pension
• Car parking Facilities
• Progression opportunity’s
• Overseeing storage of raw/ stock material
• Maintain inventory of warehouse
• Process products on the cutting machines and other processes
• Packing finished semi-finished goods
• Loading shipments
• Maintain housekeeping / 5’s standards in your area to ensure a clean and safe working environment
• Accountability for your own safety and the safety around you and not interfering with health & safety implemented from the company in and around the work place.
• Perform daily checks on all handling equipment i.e. fork-trucks, overhead cranes, saws and slings.
• Escalate to team leader any findings and propose solutions
• Picking using fork trucks
• Maintain relevant paperwork for traceability purposes.
• Strive to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Carry out random quality checks
Required Skills & Experience:
• Good standard of literacy and numeracy.
• Counterbalance Fork Truck
• Packing and strapping.
• Use of measuring equipment.
• Desire to learn new skills.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
0151 209 2050