Warehouse Manager – Fixed Term Contract (ftc to permanent)
£25,000 – £35,000
I’m looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join a thriving manufacturing and distribution company. This is a great opportunity to join an extremely passionate business who are leaders in what they do along with continuous growth.
As Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a busy Picking and Packing operation along with implementing new and efficient processes.
Successful applicant with have strong managerial experience within a warehouse or production operation , Man Management experience and a strong focus on KPI’s.
- Involvement in forward planning activities with the Group Operations Manager, regarding warehouse space, capacity, and resource.
- Develop working practices and service provision for the warehouse to ensure the required levels of picking/packing/ despatch accuracy and productivity are met and exceeded.
- Monitor performance against annual objectives and KPI’s for the warehouse. Produce reports as agreed with Group Operations Manager. Take action to redress variances as appropriate.
- Measure monitor and report to the Group Operations Manager on contractually agreed SLAs on a weekly basis.
- Set, monitor and review KPI’s for direct reports and provide training and development to support this as required
- Negotiate and agree all terms of conditions for all transport companies including incoming delivery schedules
- Responsible for the pre-planning of all weekly orders for preparation and dispatch. To include monitoring outstanding orders and issues to ensure that goods are despatched to the customers quickly and efficiently by the Warehouse Operatives
- Responsible for the approval of invoices against contractual rates.
- Determine capital equipment requirements and technical expenditure and make recommendations to the Group Operations Manager.
- Ensure an effective stock take schedule and cycle count procedure is in place.
- Project Managing the transfer and integration of new contracts into the warehouse.
- Complete tender responses as and when required
- Overall responsibility for Corporate Social Responsibility and Health and safety for the site including induction and training for employees, accident reporting and storage of all health and safety related documentation
- Plan and organise Site/building statutory inspections and company site/building, machinery and equipment maintenance plans, ensuring corrective actions are effectively closed out, liaising with landowners to achieve where appropriate.
- Facilitate customer audits and accompany auditors during third party audits.
- Manage site waste containment and recycling to achieve Zero waste to landfill.
- Responsible for the security of the site, personnel entering the premises and control of all goods coming into and out of the warehouse.
- Responsible for ensuring direct reports observe all Company Rules, Standard Operating Procedures and Company Policies particularly in relation to Health and Safety, Harassment, Disciplinary and ICT Security. Taking action to address where appropriate as per company policies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years warehouse/production management experience
- Excellent leaderships skills
- Systems experience – ERM/WMS
- Process and KPI driven
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Victoria.email@example.com, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Principal Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.