£35,000 plus (Depending on experience & Qualifications)
Office based role
Do you have experience in the financial sector?
Have you worked in a Financial Advisory Firm?
Do you have a minimum Level 3 in Financial Advice, or do you have a Paraplanner DipPP qualification?
If the answer to these questions is Yes… I’d like to speak with you
- To service existing Clients queries and ongoing business support
- To create Financial Reports & Submit Financial business on behalf of Advisors
- To create Estate Planning recommendations on behalf of Advisors (after training & qualifications)
- Maintain excellent Client experience and relations
- To carry out appropriate administration duties such as
- Administer & send Client correspondence.
- Deal with all Client calls and emails.
- Update Clients weekly with case progress.
- Chase through business & outstanding opportunities.
- Produce financial & legal paperwork relevant to the Client Case.
- Produce Client recommendation Reports based on Advisors instructions.
- Meeting preparation for Client & Advisors.
- Maintain clear & tidy Client files.
- Report to line manager weekly with Case updates & progress.
- Facilitate Client Signing Meetings.
- Follow set processes.
- Attend team & Client events.
- Ideally the candidate would have a minimum Level 3 in Financial Advice, but ideally a Level 4 and as an absolute minimum
- Paraplanner DipPP qualification.
- Experience in the financial sector – ideally from a Financial Advisory Firm.
- Experience in report writing, submitting and following through business to completion and working closely with Clients.
- Knowledgeable in the various products available in the financial services, ranging from Investments products to Pension wrappers.
- Candidates should have experience working within a team and having a close working relationship with the Advisors/Fee Earners.
Please apply for this role today, if you feel you meet the key requirements and I will be in touch
For more information please call Maria at Aspion