Job Title: Operations Manager
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: North West
Sector / Industry: Engineering / Infrastructure
Job Reference: JWWE0912
Are you a Proactive & determined Operations Manager, where process and structure is Key?
Do you thrive under pressure and having reasonability to continuously implement improvement?
Do you have strong background in the Data Installation / Infrastructure industry?
If so to all the above and you’re looking to join a FANTASTIC fast expanding business, please get in touch!!!
- Salary £45,000 -£50,000
- 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Car parking on site
- Working Hours – Monday to Friday 08:00am – 5:00pm
- Extensive knowledge in the installation of data cabling infrastructures (Cat6, Cat6a, Fibre Optics)
- An understanding of networking hardware and what purpose they play within an infrastructure (Switches, Routers, Firewalls & Wireless Access Point etc).
- A proven record in the management of numerous engineering teams with leadership skills including carrying out regular one to ones to monitor KPI targets.
- Experienced in resource management, strategic planning, and scheduling of numerous engineering teams.
- Proficient in the production of detailed instruction forms including RAMS for all types of industries and environments.
- Strong stakeholder management experience. Collaborate with key stakeholders internal and external throughout installations providing clear and regular updates.
- Commercially aware and able to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering great service with a strong commitment to quality.
- Able to continually drive standards to develop the team, develop a talent pipeline to identify high potential employees and effectively implement personal development plans.
- Confident in conducting professional monthly team meetings and delivering toolbox talks, attend monthly management meeting and report on status’ or potential issues.
- Able to multi-task, keep a cool head and have the confidence to act quickly and make critical decisions when required.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Solid time management skills.
- Professional demeanour.
- Creative, flexible, and capable of thinking outside the box.
- Project Management skills.
- Use of Microsoft Office suite to an intermediate level.
- UK travel as required.
- Must be firm but fair with decision making with a positive, glass half full type attitude.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.