Sector / Industry: Construction
Job Reference: EV1507
Are you a Marketing specialist looking to join a company for the long term?
Would you like to join a creative group of hard working individuals?
Keen to bring your own ideas and opinions to a well-established company?
If yes to all of the above and your looking to join a modern, nationwide business that are the leaders in their sector then I would like to hear from you!!!
- Company incentives
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Free access to company gym + 2 weeks off at Christmas
- Sociable company with rewards for success
- Working Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Managing and maintaining company website
- Keep customers and stakeholders engaged via various channels of communication.
- Posting different posters and articles on the company’s various social media accounts.
- Use creative softwares such as InDesign and Photoshop to advertise the company and manage newsletter.
- Diverse role that you can make your own – It is encouraged that you should give fresh ideas and thoughts on how to progress the company… Creative is key!
- Suggest certain improvements to ensure company exposure is at maximum ability.
- Use creativity to help grow and develop with the business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Marketing.
- Previous experience working with InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience working in B2B, selling a service is beneficial, but not required.
- Enthusiastic and confident to put forward own ideas.
- Someone looking to invest and progress long term within the company
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Emily.email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Emily Vicary – Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.