Experienced Machine Operator- WORKING SHIFTS
Experienced Machine Operator Salary:
£11.50 per hour +
Ellesmere Port Sector / Industry:
Ellesmere Port Job Reference: MK2508E
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU CAN COMMIT TO ROTATING SHIFT PATTERNS.
Interested in learning more about this job Scroll down and find out what skills, experience and educational qualifications are needed.
(Rotating shift pattern, Earlies, Afternoons, Nights & Weekends) Are you an experienced Machine Operator looking to work in a fast pace environment, or proactively looking for a career within Machine Operating? Are you passionate about growing with a fast expanding business with guaranteed stability? Are you a quick learner & like to be challenged daily? Have a least two years’ experience in Machine Operating?
If so I would like to hear from you
- Permeant Position
- Rotating shift pattern, Earlies, Afternoons, Nights & Weekends
- 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Car parking Facilities
- Progression opportunity’s
- Overseeing storage of raw/ stock material
- Maintain inventory of warehouse
- Process and Machine Operating
- Maintain housekeeping / 5’s standards in your area to ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Accountability for your own safety and the safety around you and not interfering with health & safety implemented from the company in and around the work place.
- Escalate to team leader any findings and propose solutions
- Strive to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Carry out random quality checks Required Skills & Experience:
- Confident in Machine Operating
- Used to working in a fast pace environment in Production/Manufacturing
- To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Mary Kennedy – Recruitment Consultant At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration.
As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy.
We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website