Days 4 on 4 off
£23,000 to £25,000 per annum
I’m recruiting on behalf of an expanding Transport and Logistics company who have experienced rapid growth over the last 12 month resulting in them nearly doubling their existing fleet!
I’m looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a busy transport operation to join as a Transport Controller.
The successful candidate will have minimum 12 months experience working in a Transport office with an understanding of driver’s hours and WTD.
Day to day duties;
- Liasing with drivers face to face
- Vehicle compliance & dealing with defects
- System compliance
- Proof of delivery scanning
- Assisting with on the road issues
- Producing drivers runsheets and any required paperwork
- Communicate with warehouse daily
- Uploads documents on to in-house systems
- Previous experience within a fast paced transport coordinator position
- Strong customer service skills
- Confident on the phone
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent decision making
- Computer literate
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
If you would like to be considered for the role please do apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley at Aspion.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.