Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Liverpool City Centre
Are you results-focused individual with an ambitious drive to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced and supportive environment?
Do you want to join a business were you can create your own career path, dependent on your goals?
Aspion are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Liverpool to join a high spec, modern office overlooking the Mersey, a collaborative culture within established boutique business and the opportunity to progress your career based on your performance.
Our Sales & Marketing divisions are the fastest growing areas at Aspion and as a result we are looking for people who have a desire to develop a career path in a very lucrative market sector with the aim to build a fast developing team. Our ambitions are to be the search and selection recruiter of choice within our market sectors, and we’re seeking individuals who want to build a truly limitless future within recruitment.
You’ll work alongside and be mentored by an experienced top performers to help you develop your skills and put your education & life skills into action Through training & support, we will help you to become a well-rounded recruitment professional, leading to a long term and rewarding career in recruitment.
The role after training
Once you know the business sell & role in more detail, you will start to take on further candidate & client responsibility then transition into growing & managing your own portfolio of clients and recruitment assignments. As you start to deliver on your assignments, you’ll open up your salary bracket by having opportunity to earn uncapped monthly commission on top of basic salary.
What are the responsibilities?
- Standing out & developing ‘Your Brand’ in a competitive marketplace (social, phone, email).
- Conducting candidate interviews and qualifying them against current live roles.
- Managing both new and existing candidate / business relationships.
- Targeted candidate mapping via LinkedIn, Job Boards & other sources.
- Tailoring candidate CVs to support their application
Are you a recent graduate (or with a few years sales based experience) who is sales driven, results-focused with an ambitious drive to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced and supportive environment. Do you have strong relationship building skills and are you able to work well under pressure?
Recruitment is a very lucrative/ rewarding career, however it can also be tough at times so ability to push yourself and be the best you can be is key to success in the industry Our culture is a great balance of professional & fun We love to look after you Outside of a market leading commission structure you’ll have access to;
- Every recruitment ‘tool’ you’ll need to stand out, innovative tech to a marketing team that supports you with brand image
- You’ll have tailored training and development opportunities
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Office Dogs & Friday Beers (in house bar stations)
- Two huge annual company-wide events and team socials (Culture is key here)
- Discounts across your favourite brands including: Nike, ASOS, Spotify, JustEat, Ray-Ban, Apple & Deliveroo
- A personal wellness pack, including Employee Assistance Program, online fitness classes, online learning & training, free mortgage consultation & volunteer/charity days If you’re intrigued, track me down on LinkedIn for extra points Victoria Riley – Group Talent Manager
If you would like to find out more please apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley at Aspion Recruitment.
Group Talent Manager
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.