An exciting opportunity to join an international and market leading business in the manufacturing industry that has doubled in size over the last few years. Working internationally with leading NGOs, global organisations and market leading industry businesses, my client provide an integral product. They require a Marketing Executive with direct experience in a relatable marketing role specialising in social media management and strong copywriting skills.
Working in a creative role, you will be tasked with creating content, searching content and scheduling posts through Hootsuite. You will design and create brochures, promotional material and company literature and get involved with photography and videography. You will work on delivering innovative and interesting campaigns across multiple platforms
Ideally you will have a minimum of 1 year’s work experience in a marketing related role, a creative mindset and a dynamic attitude
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Team player who can work independently – often to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the willingness and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing covering email, web, CRM and social.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional copywriting skills and good verbal communication
This role can offer you a basic salary of up to £24,000 DOE, long term career progression, contributory pension and an early Friday finish
For more information please call John Nesbitt on 0151 209 2050 or email email@example.com