Job Title: Junior Account Manager – FMCG
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Job Reference: VMJAM2021
I’m currently working with a well-established FMCG operation with a well-recognised brand within Ambient and Chlled products. Due to tremendous growth over the last few years, they are now seeking a Junior Account Manager to join their busy team.
The primary objectives of this role will be to offer support to the commercial team in day-to-day requests.
The suitable candidate
- Ability to support with costings of products
- Liaise with retailers day to day
- Reporting data analysis findings to Senior Management teams
- Analyze, and visualize data using Excel, spreadsheets, and graphs
- Document processes and maintain data records.
- Use your data skills to make data available
- Data management, accessing customer databases to attain sales information.
- Order amendments, adjusting orders in line with retailer protocol to ensure service levels are not affected.
- Updating the business update file and distribute to the rest of the departments
- Some commercial experience, with customer retail interaction within FMCG
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Competent in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Ability to work unsupervised and to prioritise workload
- Ability to interpret and evaluate data leading to decision making
If you would like to be considered, please apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley at Aspion recruitment
To Contact Direct:
Principal recruitment consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.