Job Title: Maintenance Operative
Salary: up to £28,000
Sector / Industry: Chemical (please note applications will not be considered without a chemical background)
Job Reference: LM3103J2
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone experienced in building facilities to join a leading company. The role will be split between working on site close to Oldham and also at other properties occasionally across the northwest. A company van and expenses will be provided for this.
The main purpose of the role will be to look after facilities including decorating, fire safety checks, basic plumbing and electrical work.
- Up to £28,000
- Phone, tablet, enhanced pension, company van
- Fire safety checks such as alarms
- Basic plumbing and electrical fixes
- Responding to problems on site
- Logging all maintenance issues
- Ordering of materials to complete jobs
Required Skills & Experience:
- Facility maintenance experience – either domestic or industrial
- Willingness to travel to other properties occasionally
- Driving license
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.