WMS Systems Analyst
Warehousing, Transport & Logistics Operation
Hybrid Working – Northwest based (Flexible to UK wide)
£40,000 – £50,000 (Depending on experience)
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
We are seeking a highly skilled WMS Systems Analyst to oversee the successful delivery of systems-related projects from initial specification to stabilization and ongoing evaluation.
In this role, you will collaborate with various teams across the organization and provide support during periods of change. You will be responsible for setup, configuration, development, testing, reporting and application support of the Group-wide WMS Solutions, ensuring alignment with business objectives and timelines.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally based in the Northwest but this position is open to applicants across the UK with relevant skills and experience.
- Previous experience within a systems implementation / analyst role for a warehousing operation is essential.
- Proficiency in using iReports (Jaspersoft) for writing specific reports to BlueYonder Dispatcher or similar software.
- Hands-on experience with SQL queries using Oracle SQL Developer.
- Familiarity with basic Linux shell scripting and proven integration expertise, particularly in facilitating data exchange between customers and dispatcher.
- Practical experience using support desk/ticket systems like JIRA, Zendesk, or similar platforms.
- Previous experience within a Customs & Excise environment would be desirable.
- Background in start-up environments, including expertise in systems and infrastructure design, installation, team training, and go-live stabilization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change initiatives and implement best practice methodologies in live operations.
- Strong track record in assisting projects within high-volume, service-driven environments.
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Configure BlueYonder dispatcher to company standards and conduct subsequent testing processes to ensure operational business requirements are met.
- Develop, test, and support specific reports aligning with operational needs, providing input for Group BI solutions’ dashboard reporting.
- Execute data transition/cutover script developments to ensure the system’s correct functionality and operational fitness.
- Complete client and internal systems integration setup, support WMS go-live activities, and assist in the user operational acceptance testing phase for an accurate and smooth implementation.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line application support to the end-user community through site superusers, ensuring timely resolutions for high customer service levels.
- Build effective working relationships with internal customers to ensure efficient communication channels for the delivery of day-to-day support.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and deliver exceptional results. If you are passionate about systems implementation analysis, possess strong skills, and have a proven track record of success, we would love to hear from you.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.