Job Title: Fabrication welder (Nights)
Sector / Industry: Metals
Job Reference: MK20JULNO
Are you looking for that next opportunity to learn new skills and work for a growing business?
I am currently partnered up with a successful, growing sheet metal fabricator in the Nottingham area who are looking for a welder to join their growing team! They are looking for someone with great experience within the industry who can hit the ground running but is also prepared to learn new skills.
To be considered for this role you do need to be an experienced welder fabricator.
• £9.50-£11.00 (Dependent on experience)
• 20 days holidays plus bank holidays.
• Be part of a growing friendly team.
• Car parking on site.
• Supporting Laser operator (Training provided)
• Operating Press brake (Training provided)
• Be able to read and understand basic CAD drawings.
• Be able to work within a fast environment
• Loading/ unloading forklift truck
• Work as part of a team.
Training can be provided for Laser operator, press brake and FLT (prior experience is desirable).
Required Skills & Experience:
• Welding experience is an essential in this instance.
• Fork lift truck license is desirable.
• Great work ethic.
• Communication skills.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
0151 209 2050
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.