Warehouse/FLT Driver – Team/Shift Leader
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000 + Bonus
Sector / Industry: Stockholding
Job Reference: JW306791
Are you an experienced Warehouse/Flt driver, looking to embrace a fast pace afternoon shift as team leader?
Are you looking for a challenging position where you can implement effective changes?
Are you a natural leader, that has the determination to keep your team motivated at all times?
- Permeant Position – £20,000 – £23,000
- Monday – Friday
- 3pm – 11pm
- Company Pension
- Free Car Parking outside office
- Progression Opportunities
- Assisting delivery/dispatch calendar in line with site restrictions.
- Team leading really afternoon / evening shift.
- Goods in / Goods out
- Dispatch process from start to finish
- Ensuring immaculate storage of all materials
- Handling FIFO
- Reviewing all products quality
- Ensuring all health and safety is in line with company procedures across store
- Ensure safety of vehicle site entry and off-loading.
- Production and issuing of labels for all raw materials and packaging delivered.
- Ensure correct documentation is available to go with dispatch.
- Maintenance of the system to reflect dispatches.
- Take part in investigations around stock variances.
- Take part in monthly/year end stock take activity.
- Assisting on Trade Counter / Deliveries when required
- General Housekeeping of stores
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills essential
- FLT Counter Balance
- Must be physically fit
- Attention to detail / analytical mind to identify anomalies / errors.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Manufacturing Principle Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.