£35,000 – £37,500 (flexible depending on experience)
Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:30
I’m currently recruiting an experienced Warehouse Manager for a well-established company specializing in automotive components. This position involves overseeing the day-to-day warehouse operations, ensuring the efficient management of their inventory and distribution processes.
If you’re an experienced Warehouse Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, this position offers a chance to make a significant impact in a dynamic industry.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse Management or Supervisor role, preferably within the automotive industry.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse operations, including receiving, inventory management, order fulfilment, and order processes.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a diverse team.
- Proficiency in using warehouse management systems (WMS) and other related software.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and best practices in a warehouse setting.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the warehouse operations.
- Coordinate and supervise a team of warehouse staff, ensuring efficient workflows, and promoting a positive work environment.
- Monitor inventory levels, conduct regular audits, and implement measures to minimize loss and maximize accuracy.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for warehouse activities, including receiving, storage, picking, packing, and movements of automotive parts.
- Optimize warehouse layout and storage systems to maximize space utilization and ensure easy access to products.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and promote a culture of workplace safety.
- Evaluate performance metrics, prepare reports, and present recommendations for process improvements to senior management.
- Train and develop warehouse staff, conduct performance evaluations, and provide guidance and support as needed.
If you have Warehouse Management experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.