Job Title: Vehicle Technician
Aspion are currently recruiting with a well-established Motor Vehicle company who are looking for Vehicle Technician to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity with great progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Conduct all service maintenance and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault Finding
- Diagnostics details and records on vehicles
- Work to manufacturing standards
- Repair and replace brake pads
- Fix all wheel sensors, wheel bearings and other parts
- Able to liaise with other colleagues
- Maintain high level of customer service.
Minimum requirement of 2 years industry experience, Technical knowledge and must hold a Driving Licence. The candidate must be able to work under minimal supervision and own initiative.
This is an immediate position with an immediate start for the right candidate.
40 hours per week plus overtime available.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website