Industrial Tyre Fitter
£18,000 – £28,000 (flexible depending on experience) + Overtime
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
I’m currently recruiting for an Industrial Tyre Fitter to safely perform the duties of a heavy duty tyre fitter in a highly professional manner and constantly strive to improve and evolve the level of service.
- HGV Class 2 license – desirable
- Several years of experience in tyre fitting, supported by an aptitude for mechanical maintenance
- Demonstrates a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Have a focus on detail and ability to work safely
- Adhere to Client rules, standards and procedures,
- Relate to dynamic changes
- Work independently and as part of a team, and Interact with clients as appropriate
- Full UK driving licence
- Heavy Duty Tyre fitting experience
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Auditable work practices and systems.
- Conformance to scheduled KPI targets.
- Attendance at scheduled meetings.
- Conformance and delivery of all scheduled appointments or client reporting
- Perform Field Duties including site inspections and safety observations
- Ability to identify unscheduled events, and intervene to make improvements and communicate these events to the client
- Complete planned and unplanned work within the required standards
- Produce high level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Competently operate common computer software
- Meet fitness for work pre-employment and employment requirements
If you have Industrial Tyre Fitting experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.