£25,000 – £28,000
Would you like to join a rapidly growing Logistics company with huge potential to progress?
If so, I’m looking for an experienced Transport Planner who has excellent geographical knowledge across the midlands planning experience.
The primary objectives of this role will be to manage your driver’s daily activities in line with the Working Time Directive and Driving hours, ensuring every customer receives excellent customer service
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Route planning collections and deliveries UK wide for same day and next distribution
- Monitoring driver performance
- Review driver routes and plan to maximise efficiency
- Keep all customers informed of all failed services or significant delays
- Provide the communication link between customers and drivers
- Excellent system based transport planning experience
- Experience in route planning for HGV’s
- Previous experience within a fast paced transport planning position
- Experience of using Webfleet and ManData is desirable
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent decision making
- Good geographical knowledge of Midlands and South East
If you would like to be considered and discuss the role further, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.