£25,000 – £28,000 (flexible depending on experience)
Monday – Friday, 06:00 – 15:00 / 09:00 – 18:00
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Planner to join a leading waste management and haulage business.
They are seeking a Transport Planner to support the current transport operation in the route planning of a Roro and waste collections.
- Waste management and Roro route planning experience is highly desirable
- Transport route planning experience is essential
- Manual based transport planning experience
- Experienced in route planning for circa 30 + Tractor Units & Rigids
- Previous experience within a fast paced transport planning position
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent decision making
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Route planning for waste collections UK wide for same day and next day
- Monitoring driver performance
- Review driver routes and plan to maximise efficiency
- Keep all customers informed of all failed services or significant delays
- Provide the communication link between customers and drivers
- Supervising and managing driver workloads
- Ensuring your routes are numbered correctly and all jobs are sequenced
- Managing your driver’s daily activities in line with the Working Time Directive and Driving hours.
- Ensuring every customer receives excellent customer service
If you have Transport Planner experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.