Transport Compliance Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 (flexible depending on experience)
Monday – Friday
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Compliance Manager to join a leading FMCG family run business.
They are seeking a Transport Compliance Manager to support the current transport operation in the operational management and fleet compliance.
- CPC – Transport Management Qualification
- Previous Transport management experience within the FMCG industry is desirable
- Proven experience of managing transport compliance
- Proven experience of managing drivers
- Experience in VOSA/DVLA compliance
- Experienced in managing circa 100+ drivers and Artics
- Experience in managing a HGV workshop is advantageous
- JAUPT Approved CPC trainer or driver training background is advantageous
- Experience within a similar transport compliance manager position
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Presentable, polite and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Competent decision making
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Monitoring the progress of the entire operation, focusing mainly on health & safety
- Ensuring the drivers’ and fleet of vehicles are planned
- Liaising with clients to assist with any requirements
- Receive, document and handle any staff enquiries
- Ensure Health & Safety and legal requirements are being followed
- Responsible for driver & logistics staff management
- Following up on accident / injury investigations
- Directly managing a workshop and workshop manager
- Procedural accuracy, training and full compliance of all transport operations
- Quick, efficient ‘right first time’ vehicle loading and turnaround times.
- Managing general transport budget.
- Liaising with sub-contractors.
- Maintenance planning with garage
- Preparation of management reports
If you have Transport Compliance Manager Experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.