£20,000 – £25,000 + Bonus
Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Administrator who is looking to join a forward thinking, rapidly growing distribution team. It is the perfect opportunity to join a business with a clear business path to big and better things.
They are seeking a Transport Administrator to support a brand new central hub, work closely with customers and plan for vans, trucks and subbies!
- Manual route planning experience is desirable
- Experience being heavily customer focused
- Experience liaising with warehouse for order updates
- Previous experience within a fast paced transport planning position
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent decision making
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Manually plan for vans and trucks
- Forward plan as and when orders are taken
- Weekly strategic planning
- Sub-contracting routes to 3PL whilst maintaining efficiency and customer service levels
- Monitoring driver performance
- Review driver routes and plan to maximise efficiency
- Keep all customers informed of all failed services or significant delays
- Provide the communication link between customers and drivers
- Supervising and managing driver workloads
- Ensuring your routes are numbered correctly and all jobs are sequenced
- Managing your driver’s daily activities in line with the Working Time Directive and Driving hours.
- Ensuring every customer receives excellent customer service
- Investigating failed services and looking into ways to resolve site issues
If you have experience as a Transport Administrator and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.