Training Manager – LGV
£35,000 – £38,000
I’ve partnered with a reputable business within the Logistics industry who are seeking an experienced Driver Training Manager. This is a great opportunity as this is a new appointed role within the business. This will require a dynamic, and driven and self- motivated Training Manager.
As Driver Training Manager, your primary objectives will be to ensure all drivers at fully trained to the required standards on all aspects of driving, operation of vehicle equipment, H&S, periodic training along with the relevant legislations required to perform within their role.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Report any safety concerns, hazard observations, accidents and incidents in a timely manner to allow full investigation and prevent re-occurrence
- Responsible for ensuring your own health and safety and that of others and promoting a positive health and safety culture within the workplace
- Help to promote a culture of “Safety First” by conducting ongoing driver training, inductions and toolbox talks
- Ensure that all new drivers are correctly and competently inducted into the business – risk assessments, equipment training etc
- Ensure drivers all receive periodic training
- Work closely with Transport Managers to assist in any adhoc training needs
- Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Haulage
- LGV license
- Qualified Driving Instructor or minimum Driving Assessor
- Waste Management vehicle equipment minimum train the trainer
- JAUPT Accredited – DESIRABLE
- Ability to mentor coach and train
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley at Aspion Recruitment to discuss your application further.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.