Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Pay Rate £15.00 per hour
Temporary up to 6 months
Aspion are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious supply chain company who are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Supply Chain Customer Service Analyst to join their dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in excel at an advanced level and able to work with pivot tables and lookups in order to analyze and organize data onto the CRM. You will be looking at various stock levels from suppliers and organizing all the information so it can be interpreted and analyzed correctly.
There is full training in the role if the candidate has strong administration and communication skills able to work 3 days on site and 2 days from home.
- Receive and process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor order status, track shipments, and provide proactive updates to customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to confirm order details and resolve discrepancies.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Utilize advanced Excel skills to analyze supply chain data, identify trends, and provide actionable insights to improve operational efficiency.
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards, and key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer service and supply chain metrics.
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with the inventory team to ensure product availability.
- Participate in demand forecasting and assist in managing inventory replenishment processes.
Hours 8am-4pm or 9am to 5pm
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website