Job opportunity: Experienced Stores /Procurement Controller
Salary: £20k – £25k
Temp to Perm
Aspion are currently partnering with a very well established contractor in the Liverpool area who are looking for a warehouse Operative to cover a varied role across multiple functions on site. This is a fantastic opportunity to become an intergyral team member and be recognised and rewarded for hard work and ethic.
- Work with technician to keep the stores clean and tidy/General yard duties
- Managing stores stock/consumables
- Preparing for projects/project using call off lists for items in stock
- Update project call off lists on system
- Completing/requesting purchase orders
- Purchasing of consumables/spares/equipment
- Organising hire of equipment
- Organising transport of plant/equipment/consumables
- Driving when required (collection/drop off equipment)
- Admin for Asset Panda PMS system
- General office administration tasks
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by the business
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.