Job Title: Stock Controller
Pay Rate: £9.40 per hour
Temp to Perm
Aspion are currently partnering with their long standing reputable manufacturing client who are looking to recruit for a stock controller/Handler on temp to perm basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team who manufacture niche goods to a global clientele within all hospitality and leisure.
This is a manual role and requires the stock controller to be able to monitor goods needed for the assignments and projects ongoing making sure the right stock is available at all times for work that comes in and out of the shop floor.
- Receive all remnants of mouldings and timber and store in the correct place.
- Identify the stock needed for each project and knowing what needs replenishing
- Document stock on a data base so levels are always accurate.
- Work from a job sheet to collect the right timber and mouldings from the remnants for each project.
- Manage all stock levels and maintaining all accurate information.
- You will need to be computer literate
- Have experience in Stock taking
- Able to use a spreadsheet
- Have an eye for detail
- Be Accurate
- Able to work on own initiative
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week early finish on a Friday.
Overtime available le at time and a half.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.