£23,000 per annum
Monday – Friday, 8:45am- 5:00pm
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in the dynamic world of the medical industry?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in the dynamic world of the chemical industry? We are seeking a Stock Controller to join our team in Speke. This is a unique opportunity for an individual with a strong work ethic, keen attention to detail and a hands on approach to make a significant impact.
As a stock controller, you will play a pivotal role in our operations ensuring the smooth flow of stock within our warehouse and ensuring that stock levels are maintained accurately. This role requires a blend of desk based and warehouse responsibilities, making it ideals for individuals with warehouse experience looking to take the next step in their career.
- Previous experience of working as stock controller position within the logistics or distribution sector
- Experience of the medical or pharmaceutical industry is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- The candidate should have a proven background in admin and warehouse roles, with the willingness to learn and train on new systems.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent numerical skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of supply chain management concepts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Efficiently process a high volume of orders in a fast-paced environment.
- The Stock Controller will play a crucial role in the daily operations of our medical supplies company.
- With a 50% focus on both office and warehouse activities, the candidate will process orders, conduct stock counts, and engage in hands-on tasks such as picking and packing.
- The role requires collaboration with the inventory team, effective use of warehouse management systems, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Maintain accurate stock counts through daily inventory checks.
- Execute hands-on tasks, including picking, packing, and order processing.
- Collaborate with the inventory team to ensure timely and precise order fulfillment.
- Utilize warehouse management systems to track and manage stock movements.
- Print and organize orders while maintaining detailed records.
- Communicate effectively and set tasks for the inventory team.
To apply, please submit your CV along highlighting your relevant experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the team.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.