SITE MANAGER REQUIRED – EXCITING PROJECT WORK
Salary: £35,000 – £37,000 (Negotiable based on experience)
Location: Northwich – Bury – Manchester – Surrounding areas
Sector / Industry: Utilities
Job Reference: JW9036478
Are you an experienced Site Manager that has a background within the Utilities industry?
Do you have a great track record in successfully managing teams across various projects?
Are you looking to play a big part in and exciting long term framework, that has been achieved by a business who are rapidly growing!!!
If yes to all the above are you a considering a exciting new permanent role or open to contract work – please get in touch with me for more details…
- Permeant Position – £35,000 – £37,000
- Monday – Friday
- 07:30am – 5:00pm (Overtime available)
- 20 Days holidays + Bank
- Progression Opportunities
- Guaranteed permanent role.
You must have the below qualifications/skills to apply:
- Project Management – Essential
- CSCS Card – Essential
- SSSTS/SMSTS – Desirable
- Various Construction Skills to CITB or equivalent
- IOSH or NEBOSH at least to Certificate Level – Essential
- Full Driver’s License – Essential
- Microsoft Project – Desirable
- PTS if there is a requirement to Work “On or Near the Line”
- Work closely with the Operations Director and team members to plan the project effectively, by ensuring that the project requirements, specification, design drawings, health & safety rules are read, understood and that a project programme is in place.
- Read and understand the company’s safety, quality & environmental policies and ensure that they are brought to the notice of operatives under your control.
- Set up an emergency plan and general site facilities for the project, ensuring that these are in compliance with site rules and Company and Client Standards.
- Maintain the welfare and storage facilities and manage stock planning so that materials, plant and tools are organised to meet the timescales for the project.
- Ensure a secure site, including access and egress.
- Provide first aid facilities, ensuring there is a first aid area (kept clear), first aid stocks/facilities are kept clear.
- Ensure safety to public, site visitors and staff on site at all times, ensuring that preventative measures are taken, including personal protection, ensuring all aspects of the Method Statement & Risk Assessment are complied with for the duration of the Project.
- Ensure compliance to the Environmental & Quality Plans
- Formulate a plant & equipment schedule for the project from the individual project manager.
- Maintain the site diary and track progress, keeping records on file and reporting to the Operations Director daily of the progress of the work
- Manage all site based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work, to include; carrying out site inductions; tool box talks; controlling quality of work; ensuring method statements and Risk Assessments are produced and complied with; Site Housekeeping is maintained, the correct use of plant and tools, waste reduction; upkeep of plant and facilities; use of personal protection equipment/wear,
- Ensure that all works carried out are undertaken within current codes of practice
- Check that all materials used, including those used by sub-contractors, are compliant with technical and quality specifications.
- Keep photographic survey of all site operations and works and forward to the Operations Director.
- Maintain and track deliveries, ensure that stock and materials are deployed properly, off load/check all deliveries to relevant storage facilities, and manage stock issue, adhering at all times to operational needs and with due regard for health, safety and security.
- Communicate effectively at all times with the client, client’s representative, project architect, project engineer, local authorities, residents (if applicable) and all persons affected by the project, representing the company with professionalism, integrity and honesty.
- Attend & takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for site attendance, site induction, tool box talks, accidents, materials received, weekly site records, site safety inspections, plant register records, scaffold report records and all staff related forms/administration.
- Produce TQ sheets and resolve these with the relevant person, ensuring directives are undertaken and also maintaining records of these items, including any site instructions received.
- Undertake Site Monitoring ensure a report is completed and any actions are closed out in a timely manner as not to compromise the safety of the site and workforce
- Project Management and associated Construction and Rail expertise with experience at contract and technical management level with significant exposure to people and site management issue and the ability to be able to manager effectively.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Managing Consultant.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.