Job Title: Shipping Administrator
Salary: Up to £30,000
Sector / Industry: Chemical
Job Reference: LM0704E
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for an experienced shipping clerk/administrator to join a growing scientific business based in Essex. This is an exciting time to join them at the start of a period of growth that could lead to management opportunities for the right individual.
The main purpose of the role will be to work directly underneath the managing directors to support with shipping documentation to overseas destinations and liaise with couriers to ensure a smooth process of getting the materials to the customer.
- Up to £30,000 dependent on experience
- Hours of work: 9.00am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Producing documentation to accompany shipments
- Arrangement of shipments both nationally and overseas to North America, Europe and Asia
- Use of Access
- Use of email and phone to keep in touch with customers and update them on estimated delivery times
- Liaising with customers on any delays or delivery problems
Required Skills & Experience:
- Great computer skills particularly with Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Prior experience working with overseas shipping
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a temperature controlled environment would be an advantage
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.