Sales Team Leader
£27,000 DOE w/ Uncapped Comms Structure
Hybrid WFH/Office role
We are an award winning, independent media group specialising in contract publishing, digital marketing and content creation. Operating across a variety of sectors, we have an outstanding reputation for delivering marketing objectives across the construction industry.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of expansion and inward investment, we are looking to bring in a proven Sales Team Leader to oversee a small team of Sales Executives tasked with generating new business and account managing clients in the construction sector.
The objective for the team is to sell advertising space in publications aimed at the construction sector. This is a fast paced role in a thriving industry with quick closes and high demand for services
We are looking for an assertive and focused individual with a past track record of driving sales performance in a targeted team environment. We want candidates who can lead by example and manage and improve performance through effective coaching and training.
We can offer a competitive basic salary plus the opportunity to earn high levels of commission based on both the team and your individual performance as well as regular reward and recognition and incentives.
Benefits of the role:
- Salary: A competitive base of £27k DOE will give you a strong foundation to build on
- Earn – A lucrative, uncapped commission structure that rewards you well the more that you sell
- Location: Working in a warm and vibrant atmosphere with daily early darts and opportunities to socialise
- Progression – we are an expanding business looking for individuals that want to progress their career and can offer realistic senior roles as we develop
- Flexibility – We can accommodate WFH requirements
- Experience: Ideally you will have at least 1 year experience in a leadership role in a telesales environment
- Sector: Any knowledge of advertising or construction would be advantageous, however, we will consider any industry or sector
- Skills: You will be a strong leader with the ability to delegate work and review performance. You will be an effective communicator and able to lead by example and demonstrate your own sales ability to the team
Duties of the role
- Reporting into the senior leadership team
- Training and coaching sales staff to improve and maintain performance
- Writing sales scripts and objection handling scripts
- Implementing sales strategies to drive performance
- Managing the sales team day to day
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Conducting regular performance management reviews and 121s
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Leading by example and carrying your own sales target and conducting the role yourself
- Maintaining customer relationships with clients
- Recruitment of new members of staff
To discuss this role further or make an introduction then feel free to contact John Nesbitt on 0151 209 2050 or you can email@example.com
FIND YOUR TEAM AND BUILD YOUR FUTURE
Combine your Aspirations with our recruitment Solutions to bolster your business and supercharge your career.