Do you have 1-2 administration or order processing years experience in a fast paced environment, but you are looking for that new opportunity to grow and progress?
Keen to join a thriving office environment, where every day you will be learning new skills in a niche industry?
Do you have aspirations to learn, grow and progress in a leading business?
If so reach out and let me discuss this exciting career move with you!!!
• Starting salary – £20,000 – yearly review
• 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
• Company Pension
• Brilliant working environment
• Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:45am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:45-3:45
• Car Parking Facilities
• Support the wider functions of the office
• Supporting the sales team by order processing.
• Support & liaison to Sales executives.
• Data inputting.
• General administration.
• Communicating with the technical team ad working from drawings.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Keen eye to detail
• Excellent communicator
• Advanced system skills (Excel, Word)
• Experienced in Nivision (Desirable not essential)
• Previous experience working from CAD (Desirable not essential)
• Good planning, organisation skills and excellent communicator
• Analytical thinking
• Excellent time management skills.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to mary.kennedy@Aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Mary Kennedy- Recruitment consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.