We are looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter to join our team in Liverpool!
Join a high spec, modern office overlooking the Mersey, a collaborative culture within established boutique business.
Opportunity to progress your career based on your performance.
Our Sales & Marketing divisions are the fastest growing areas at Aspion and as a result we are looking for experienced Recruiters who have a desire to develop a career path in a very lucrative market sector with the aim to build a fast developing team.
For the right person there is a very clear dotted line to a wider management role with potential to grow to Directorship positions within the space of 18 months with the full support and backing of the business.
Our ambitions are to be the search and selection recruiter of choice within our market sectors, and we’re seeking individuals who want to build a truly limitless future within recruitment.
What do we offer?
• Strong basic salaries and uncapped commission with no threshold – you’ll earn on everything you bill.
• A Career Plan from day 1 with an ever-present target to achieve the next pay rise/promotion.
• In-house training working with groups and individual senior managers.
• A chance to build your own team / division.
• Opportunity to progress your career fast based on YOUR performance: Principal > Executive > Managing Consultant > Divisional Manager > Associate Director > Director
• High level of innovative recruitment tools – you can’t expect to be the best without the best tools, Inclusive of LinkedIn Recruiter, Video Tech, Client Delivery platforms, business mobile… and much more.
• Plenty of other perks and rewards including your birthday off, Christmas eve off, more time to spend doing what you love on our CSR days, summer and winter fully expensed spectaculars to reward team advocate! See our main Hunted profile for more information!
What are we looking for?
• Ambitious and driven leaders looking to reach Management/ Director status.
• High-achievers who would enjoy a vibrant culture in Liverpool!
• Trustworthy and transparent individuals looking to work closely with the Managing Directors.
• Recruiters from another specialist sector who can evidence significant over achievement and who want a new challenge > route to success.