Job Tittle: Sales Support Administrator/Operations Assistant
Job Reference: JWTU1324
Have you recently left college or completed an apprenticeship and your now looking for that full time role you can progress in?
Keen to join thriving office environment, where every day you will be learning new skills in a niche industry?
Do you have aspirations to learn, grow and progress in a leading business?
If so reach out and let me discuss this exciting career move with you!!!
- Starting salary – NMW – increase’s after 6 month successful probationary period
- Regular incentives
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Brilliant working environment
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am – 5:00pm
- Car Parking Facilities
- Support the wider functions of the office
- Receiving and processing orders from customers via telephone, fax or email
- Sales order processing
- Planning and Liaising with external transport companies regarding estimated delivery of orders.
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Support & liaison to Sales executive
- Updating, Maintaining and filing paperwork in customers’ files.
- Setting up new Customer Accounts – Credit checks
- Check export documents and send to relevant parties
- Ensure that all delivery paper work is turned around within time scale
- All paperwork filed correctly and saved in correct files on system
Required Skills & Experience:
(FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED)
- Excellent communicator
- Advanced system skills (Excel, Word)
- Good planning, organisation skills and excellent communicator
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent time management skills.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.williams@Aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.