Sales Manager – Power Solutions
North, UK – Field and Home Based
£35,000-£45,000 Base Salary (DOE, Negotiable) + Car + Bonus
Our client, a market leader in the manufacturing and supply of power distribution systems, is seeking a Northern based Sales Manager to join the team.
You will be tasked with forging partnerships in both new and existing industries and play a pivotal role in growing key accounts whilst hunting for new business opportunities.
The Person –
Ideally you will come from a technical sales environment, out in the field both domestic and international within the electrical or electromechanical industry.
The product you will be selling is complex and has many variations so the ability to carry out a solution led sale is important.
Some of the preferred criteria:
– Experience in managing your own diary, managing both appointments out in the field with new clients and admin duties such as updating internal CRM systems.
– 3-5 years sales experience, field or territory based
– Background knowledge of electrics or electrical testing is highly preferred (BS7909, 18th Edition etc)
– Knowledge of the entertainment, power, lighting industry is advantageous
– Strong business development and account management capabilities
If you don’t tick all the boxes but still think you’d be a great fit – please let us know, as we’re always keen to explore individuals background on a case by case basis.
Salary + Benefits –
– £35,000 – £45,000 Base Salary (DOE, Negotiable)
– Quarterly Bonus
– Consistent salary reviews
– Company car
– iPad/Laptop and all the tech you need to succeed
– Company credit card
– Domestic and international training and networking opportunities
Interested or want to learn more? Reach out to Josh Ambrose on LinkedIn or email email@example.com