£35,000 + Uncapped Commission Structure
A leading and expanding unified comms specialist with a near 20 year track record of supporting our clients with the latest telecoms solutions and providing exceptional service.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to oversee a small team of BDMs as well as to generate new business and grow existing accounts. Ideally you will be energetic and able to inject vigor into the team with proven leadership experience and a track record of consistently exceeding both team and individual sales targets.
This is a role that can offer a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission structure and realistic career progression towards the role of Sales Director as we expand further
What this role can offer you:
- Salary: A competitive base of £35k
- Earn – A lucrative, uncapped commission structure that rewards you well the more that you sell
- Location: We are based in Runcorn, Cheshire
- Progression – Realistic progression towards the role of Sales Director
- Experience: You will have experience of generating new business in the telecoms sector as well as experience of supervising or leading a sales team
- Sector: Experience of selling telecoms solutions is essential to this role – broadband, software, PABX, VOIP, Fixed Lines, Business Mobiles
- Skills: Strong leadership skills as well as the ability to coach, train and improve sales people with advice, strategies and techniques. You will be capable of also taking on your own sales target and be comfortable in a targeted role.
- Characteristics: You will have the ability to motivate and inspire others as well as being someone who leads by example. You will be commercially focused, professional and able to communicate clearly and effectively to the sales team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the senior leadership team
- Training and coaching sales staff to improve and maintain performance
- Writing sales scripts and objection handling scripts
- Implementing sales strategies to drive performance
- Managing the sales team day to day
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Conducting regular performance management reviews and 121s
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Leading by example and carrying your own sales target and conducting the role yourself
- Visiting clients to introduce services and build relationships
- Account Managing clients to build repeat business
- Maintaining customer relationships with clients
- Recruitment of new members of staff
To apply for this exciting opportunity then send your CV to John Nesbitt via email to email@example.com or to make an introduction over the phone then call 0151 209 2050