Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: £25k – £35k dependent on industry experience
Sector / Industry: Food
Job Reference: LM0713M
Are you an entrepreneurial sales person? Are you looking to work for a driven company with a realistic growth plan that can contribute to your own development?
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for an internal sales executive to join a developing business in Manchester. The company benefit from a great office space, free parking and leads already generated. There is huge scope in this role to develop yourself alongside the company growth and even potential to go to director level in the future. You will be working directly under a director who is passionate about the industry and has a great deal of knowledge from years of experience to be able to develop you to your full potential.
The main purpose of the role will be to take leads and enquiries and develop new business. You will also be building on key accounts and assisting the company in maintaining ongoing relationships.
- £25,000 – £35,000 basic
- Bonus structure
- Hours of work: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contacting leads generated by the business to build long lasting relationships
- Maintaining a pipeline
- Key account management
- Developing existing accounts
- Manage relationships with distributors into other countries
Required Skills & Experience:
- Graduate of any subject
- At least 1 year experience within a sales role
- Food ingredient sales would be a benefit but not essential
- Additional languages would be a benefit but not essential
- Driven and highly motivated
- Driving license
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool