£18,500 w/ bonus
Are you outgoing, confident and sociable?
Do you have experience of speaking to clients over the phone?
Well that’s all we need.
Working in a fast paced role, we are looking for chatty, bubbly and confident candidates who excel at speaking to clients on the phone. The objective of this role is to speak with clients about waste oil collection. There is no cold calling and this service is compulsory by law and the call itself is straight forward. We just need candidates that are honest, well spoken and not afraid to speak on the phone. Whether you have have inbound call centre experience, outbound calling experience or even if you have the gift of the gab…then we are keen to hear from you.
This role can offer you a basic salary at the national living wage and the opportunity to earn bonus on top of your basic as well as career progression into more senior roles within the business.
Duties of the role:
- Speaking to automotive garages across the UK regarding oil collection
- Introducing our services and signing up customers
- Processing client information on the system
- Handling incoming calls
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence and willingness to speak on the phone
- Competitive nature
- Previous experience in an outbound or inbound role handling high volumes of calls is preferred
This role is based in Southport town centre and has free parking and is commutable by train/bus
For more information contact John Nesbitt on 0151 209 2050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org