Recruitment Resourcer & Project Admin Executive with a passion for Food & Drink!
We’re looking for a multi-skilled Recruitment Team Resourcer & Project Admin Executive who would enjoy beingmentored by experienced-top performing recruitment consultants and reporting directly to the MD of the business for project based tasks such as Business investment tracking & LinkedIn Project work.
We’re looking for someone who would be a detailed Data Controller, CV Resourcer, and Customer Care Advocate. This role will suit someone who wants a fast paced, varied administrative role with the ability to operate and build rapport with external senior individuals when answering incoming calls & emails via the company’s info@ inboxes.
Ready to hear more about TAG?
We have a unique opportunity to join our growing FMCG team based out of Manchester No1 Spinningfields! This location is the place to be for bustling city life & after work entertainment!
The Advocate Group can provide you with a tailored training plan and career development opportunities to help you progress your career in the future.
To apply for the position, we will need you to have:
Administration experience, recruitment resourcing experience is desirable. Administration in a busy/fast paced office environment would be an advantage.
Be tech savvy – You’ll need to be able to use database systems, online portals & LinkedIn Recruiter.
Have excellent organisation and planning skills with a strong attention to detail.
Be able to prioritise workload and keep calm under pressure.
Our culture is a great balance of professional & fun! We love to look after you!
You’ll have access to;
- Brand new X2 screen computer set up with Bluetooth headset – You can’t expect to perform at your best without the best computer tech, right?
- You’ll have tailored training plans across your first 3 weeks then ongoing one to one training sessions.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Office Dogs & Friday Beers (in house bar stations!)
- Two huge annual company-wide events and team socials (Culture is key here!)
- A personal wellness pack – Healthy Mind is key!
- And much more
If you’re intrigued, Apply NOW! Then, track me down on LinkedIn for extra points! Emma Walsh – Group Operations Manager