£18,000 – £21,000
Are you good with people and have the ability to build strong relationships?
Do you want to join a fun, yet professional environment?
Milk Education are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join their team high spec, modern office based in Sheffield City Centre. Milk Education are an eco-friendly supply agency providing quality, TA’s and support staff to schools across the UK. Check out insta@milk_education, you might see some office dogs!
As Recruitment Resourcer, you’ll play a key part in supporting a team of consultants with finding, qualifying and placing the right candidates for their vacancies. Once fully trained, you’ll have the opportunity to progress through to a trainee recruiter were you’ll work alongside and be mentored by an experienced top performers to help you develop your skills and put your education & life skills into action!
Duties and responsibilities;
- Responding to daily phone/email inquiries.
- Sourcing CVs relevant to individual consultant sectors – primary/secondary/SEN
- Qualify and shortlist candidate’s against relevant vacancies
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
- Being a Database wiz! Learning & operating the CRM!
What you’ll get in return;
- Every recruitment ‘tool’ you’ll need to stand out, innovative tech to a marketing team that supports you with brand image
- You’ll have tailored training and development opportunities
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Office Dogs & Friday Beers (in house bar stations)
- Two huge annual company-wide events and team socials (Culture is key here)
- Discounts across your favourite brands including: Nike, ASOS, Spotify, JustEat, Ray-Ban, Apple & Deliveroo
- A personal wellness pack, including Employee Assistance Program, online fitness classes, online learning & training, free mortgage consultation & volunteer/charity days
If you’re intrigued, track me down on LinkedIn for extra points Victoria Riley– Group Talent Manager.
Plase apply via the link if you would like to be considered for the role.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.