An exciting new opportunity has come up to join a well-established manufacturing business in the Manchester area.
I am currently recruiting for a Quality & Technical Support Executive to join a Global leading business. This business operate mainly within the automotive industry so previous experience within this industry is required preferably with a TS16949 certification. This role is split into two covering various Quality and Technical functions however the main function of the role is to drive the company to achieve high levels on customer satisfaction to align with ISO9001.
- £30,000-£37,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- On site parking
- 5% Company Pension
- Medical Insurance
- Liaise with customers and supplies regarding the quality of products and negotiate with both parties to the companies best interest
- Sample inspections of incoming parts
- Provide data to HQ division of vendor performance report to suppliers.
- Attend customer project meetings when required across the UK and Europe
- Maintain customer and project folders to a standard which is complaint with ISO9001
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience within Quality role in the Automotive industry preferably with TS16949 certification
- Good experience and understand of dealing with technical issues
- Knowledge of external auditor liaison to maintain ISO9001
- Minimum HNC (or equivalent) in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong negotiation skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
0151 209 2050
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.