Property Investment Sales Manager
£30,000 w/ uncapped commission (£100,000 OTE)
An opportunity to work for one of the largest privately owned property developers in the UK. With a flawless 10 year track record, we strive to deliver every one of our multi-million pound developments in high growth areas of the UK that will not only prove to be a perfect home, but also a great investment.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious sales manager with a proven track record in property investment sales. We’re offering you the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing private property developers in the UK, with benefits of an uncapped commission structure that rewards you heavily for excelled performance. Finally be heard and let your experience and lateral way of thinking shine through for a company that embraces & the rewards new ideas and promotes personal growth.
Benefits of the role:
- £30,000 Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission Structure – OTE £100,000
- Reward scheme based on target achievements.
- Realistic Career Progression
- A proven track record in off-plan and buy to let sales.
- Someone with a passion for property, an interest and strong understanding in the property market.
- An ability to consult and strategise on your client’s behalf
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen
- An exceptional ear for listening to their customer to deliver a precise and accurate response.
- The ability to work under pressure and have an enthusiastic and driven work ethic.
- A person who thrives on working towards set targets and goals.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Someone with a confident and professional phone manner.
Duties of the role
- Pro actively contacting target investors who have made enquiries
- Converting incoming leads
- Qualifying client needs and discussing off-plan investment opportunities
- Presenting suitable investment proposals to clients
- Managing a pipeline of leads and potential deals
- Negotiating deals
- Closing and converting opportunities into deals
- Attending seminars and networking events
- Developing lasting relationships and account managing clients to win repeat business
- Working to targets and KPIs
To discuss this role further or make an introduction then feel free to contact John Nesbitt on 0151 209 2050 or you can e-mail email@example.com