Project Manager (Construction/Landscaping)
Job Title: Project Manager (Construction/Landscaping)
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 / (£250 – £300 per day self-employed)
Location: London Zones, 1-4
Sector / Industry: Landscaping
Job Reference: JWFE2411
I have recently partnered with a high-end external & landscape contractor, who is seeking an experienced Project Manager!
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading external and hard landscaping projects, ranging from £1m to £5m in value with a project cycle of 1-2 years.
All work will be within London zones 1-4.
You are required to have a Construction related degree or Level 7 NVQ.
If you would like to discuss this exciting role in more detail, please send across your CV.
- My client are a large, commercial, high end external and landscape contractor.
- They work and have completed numerous award-winning schemes throughout Central London, primarily for Tier 1 residential contractors.
- They are a fast-paced company that place emphasis on self-motivation and ability to self-develop and learn.
- Client and staff satisfaction are their top priority.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful candidate will be working on the full cycle of a project from pre-construction and procurement, planning, Health and Safety management and monitoring, production, quality assurance, material installation, monthly variation and application accounts to final handover at Practical Completion.
- They will lead a team with multiple site managers/supervisors reporting into them, with the candidate reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager.
- The candidate will be expected to be able to read drawings and track changes from contract drawings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Construction related degree or Level 7 NVQ
- Black or white CSCS card
- SMSTS and First Aid
- Proficient with Microsoft suite (especially excel), AutoCad or Adobe and preferably ASTA for programmes.
- Experience with client online portals such as Sharepoint, Asite, Conject etc
- Communication and problem solving are key skills.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and optimistic outlook are personality traits that best fit within our organisation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Manufacturing Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.