Job Title: Project Engineer
Salary: Circa £55k although negotiable dependent on experience
Sector / Industry: Chemical
Job Reference: LM1905W
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone experienced in project engineering to a scale of up to £2m projects to join a well-established, family business with very high retention in Manchester. The company have a real family feel and have a number of large scale projects already signed off. This role is permanent and will suit somebody looking for this stability.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage any engineering based projects including modernisation projects, a plant refurb and replacement of large tank systems as well as planning and delivering on any future projects.
- Salary dependent on experience circa £55k
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday days
- Enhanced Pension
- 23 days holiday plus bank hols
- Managing engineering projects for the site
- Liaising with maintenance to plan future projects
- Liaising with contractors and checking work permits for site
- Sourcing of contractors for projects
- Focus on continuous improvement
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical engineering or chemical engineering
- Experience of working on projects at or close to the value of £2m
- Experience of working in an ATEX environment would be an advantage
- Experience of putting HAZOPs in place is an advantage
- AutoCAD experience is an advantage
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.