Production Team Leader
Sector – Food Manufacturing
£20,000 – £30,000
Monday – Friday – Rotating Shifts
- 6am – 2pm, 2 weeks
- 2pm – 10pm, 1 week
- 10pm – 6am, 1 week
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Production Team Leader to join a large blue chip business who specialise within the manufacturing of various food products.
They are seeking an Production Team Leader to support the current FMCG manufacturing operation to ensure the smooth da to day running of a busy manufacturing site.
- Experience within a supervisory / team leading role within a fresh produce / food production environment
- Experience of managing and leading up to 25 operatives per shift
- Food manufacturing experience
- Proven experience in driving through continuous improvement
- Driven to succeed with a can-do attitude
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- LEAN or Six Sigma is highly desirable
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent decision making
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Drive production lines to fulfil daily customer orders in the most cost-effective way
- Lead the production team in delivering a quality focused and efficient packing operation daily
- Accurately record any product waste from the lines
- Work closely with the departmental management to implement the daily production plan
- Ensure production start-up checks are carried out before production commences
- Monitor and manage the daily performance of the production team
- Support Senior Operations Manager with reliable and accurate information and analysis regarding departmental performance
- Participate in daily meetings, reporting and highlighting any areas of concern and recommendations for improvement
If you have Production Team Leader experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.