Monday to Friday
£30,000 – £35,000
I’m working with a fantastic business within the FMCG space who require and experienced production planner to join their busy operation.
As Production Planner, you’ll ensure the plan and control the finished stock to provide maximum customer service. You will be responsible for converting demand from customers and stock orders in to production schedules.
The successful candidate experience within a production planning role (or similar) ensuring schedules are completed OTIF.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Monitor finished stock levels from the daily report
- Liaise with other departments to ensure production plan and inventory levels are accurately delivered and maintained
- Amend production schedule according to changes in demand
- Create daily and weekly production schedules that take into account customer needs, plant resource capability and efficient manufacturing processes
- Monitor packaging and raw material stock levels from the daily mrp report
- Min 2 years’ experience in a planning role or similar supply chain role ideally in an FMCG environment
- Experience in use of MRP
- Ideally experience of SAP
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Committed and determined to deliver excellence
- Good time manager and deadline focussed
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
If you would like to be considered for the role and feel that you have the relevant skills, please apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley as Aspion Recruitment
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.