Job Title: Process Engineer
Salary: £40,000 £45,000
Sector / Industry: FMCG – Manufacturing
Job Reference: VMPEN2021
Do you want to work for a forward thinking global operation who are leaders within their industry?
Do you have a passion for continuous and lean manufacturing techniques and their practical implementation? I’ve recently partnered with a fantastic company who looking for a Process Technician who join their plant.
The primary objective of this role is to develop, implement, monitor and maintain efficient and safe manufacturing processes Identify inefficiencies in process & packing plant and equipment and facilitate their improvement.
You’ll assist with the implementation of new raw materials, packaging and products within the factory. Lead the development of capital and operational process development projects including specification, tendering, project approval, installation and commission Identify any safety or quality issues or concerns in the operation of the process plant and equipment.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify areas of poor process and packing performance and develop solutions to increase efficiency, reduce cost, improve reliability and maximise profitability
- Analyse plant data, KPIs and trends to identify inconsistencies and performance issues and implement changes to reduce these to improve process and equipment performance
- Support the introduction of new raw materials, packaging materials, products and processes to optimise performance on plant
- Ensure all process engineering processes are completed to ensure the change process is correctly managed and the project requirements achieved
- Degree qualified chemical or mechanical engineer or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years manufacturing plant experience ideally within powder processing or chemical environment
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Committed and determined to deliver excellence
- Good time manager and deadline focussed
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
Please apply via the link if you would like to be considered or contact Victoria Riley at Aspion recruitment
To Contact Direct:
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.